Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Code Red

Doesn't Code Red leave a backdoor open on the servers
it's infected? Anyone explored ways to respond to the
http requests that shutdown IIS on the offending
server? What would the legal implications of doing so
be -- self-defense?

--Tim

--- Louis LeBlanc

http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Advisories/AL20010717.html