Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:51:55 -0400
From:      Matthias Trevarthan <trevarthan@wingnet.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail Problems

I must not have made myself clear.

All the changes I describe are ALREADY in /usr/src/etc/defaults/rc.conf

I'm not modifying anything that doesn't come with the system, or recommen=
ding=20
modifying anything that normally doesn't come with the system.

These are changes that I had to make manually after I upgraded my system =
from=20
FreeBSD 4.4 to FreeBSD 4.6.2.

The gentleman that I posted these modifications for seemed to be experien=
cing=20
the exact same error messages that I was experiencing after the upgrade.

But I suppose I should have put everything in context...

Matthias