Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:12:57 +0300
From:      Vitaliy Best <vetalvv@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help me please

                Good day!

       I want to download FreeBSD 6.1. from ftp://ftp2.ru.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/
ftp server. I need STABLE vershion of FreeBSD 6.1.

Because earlier I did't used FreeBSD operation system of freeBSD and other
Unix operation system, I need your help.

Tell me please, where I can to find STABLE version of FreeBSD 6.1 on this server?
Where I can to find russian manual of FreeBSD 6.1 on this server?

give me please links, where I can it to download.

--
All the best