Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:45:49 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   category for mime library...

well, I was just about to port/commit my mime library that I wrote
reciently...  and I was trying to decide what category to put it in...

because of how it is used, it could go in either www, or mail, but
mime doesn't have to be used for either... I did think about textproc,
but mime isn't limited to 7bit or text...  so, I was thinking that
devel is really the best place to put it...

opinions?

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 541 684 8449
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson