Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:50:53 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Eitarou Kamo <e-kamo@trio.plala.or.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: send-pr

On 2004-08-22 21:37, Eitarou Kamo <e-kamo@trio.plala.or.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sent the send-pr message. No one seems to work around to it.
> Doesn't anyone necessarily do it even if it were sent

When you use send-pr to submit a problem report, the report is saved in a
database and a notification is mailed to the subscribers of the appropriate
list.  The time it will take for someone to work on the problem depends a
lot on a few things:

o	The quality of the submitted problem report.

o	The difficulty of the problem.

o	The amount of time that developers have available to spend tracking
	problems and fixing bugs.

This means that it can take a while for someone to pick your report and
work on it; even then they might find the problem too difficult and just
leave it open for someone more knowledgeable.

Having said all this, what was your report about?  Perhaps I can find it in
the database and point the right person or group of persons to it.

- Giorgos