Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:40:31 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Base Kerberos 5  support?

Howdy ,

I noticed this :

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/server/Deploy/security/MitKerb.asp

Microsoft claims that they are going to be compatible with MIT Kerberos 5
or so the story goes 8)

I noticed that the based kerberized tools in FreeBSD are for Kerberos IV...

I installed Kerberos 5 port on my system and it appears to work except
in multi-homed server: I get replay dispatch errors ...

My work around was simply to start moving my network services to a
a box which I don't use often and it has a single interface which is okay
and right for internal network services such as kerberos .

	Cheers

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com