Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:45:21 -0500
From:      "Ben O." <ben@cahostnet.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KDE2 install

After trying several times and waiting for make to finishing making KDE2, it
failed and gave me error code 1 on several packages.  I have updated my
system to 4.3-BETA just today and also updated my ports last night.  I have
tried this several times with no success.  What am I doing wrong.  I'm
getting frustrated.  I even re-installed my OS so I could start from scratch
but that didn't help.  I uninstalled and reinstalled several times  but
nothing.  Could someone help?  At this point I don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Ben