From:      "Mark B. Withers" <mwithers@one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mutt question

I already had the line in my .muttrc file which you mentioned, however
when I save a message it still puts it in my ~ directory.

I have also spent a good 2 hours reading the manual.txt, though I
haven't read it completely through plus the man page for mutt. I am
using the sample config file that came with the distribution with all
the color settings & such.

I'll have a look at www.mutt.org

Thanks again for the help!

Mark