Date:      Sat, 4 May 2002 16:22:35 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Alex BATKO <abatko@cs.mcgill.ca>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: correction 4

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 03:01:12PM -0400, Alex BATKO wrote:

> In http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ports-using.html
> please change
> [configure output snipped]
> [configuration output snipped]
> for consistency.

I've skipped this one as the text is actually the output of a command called
"configure".

Correction 2 and 3 have been committed, thanks for the submission.

I don't see "correction 1" in my mailbox anywhere - what was that one ?

Also, in future would it be possible for you to submit these changes via the
send-pr command on your FreeBSD machine ?
This would allow us to track your request more easily, plus it creates a good
track record of your contributions to the project.

Thanks again,

Ceri

--
get the cool shoe shine