Date:      Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:48:11 +0200
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        Pieter de Goeje <pieter@degoeje.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sudo doesn't log anything

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
No, there is nothing about sudo in /var/log/messages (in anyone else
file in /var/log).
But i modified my /etc/syslog.conf. The problem could is this file ?
I pastebin my file : http://pastebin.com/m35ceae32

What's the problem to log sudo informations ?

Thanks !

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Letellier, administrateur systèmes

Site personnel : http://nicoelro.net
Curriculum-vitae : http://nletellier.info