Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 16:49:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      STOGDON <stogdon.psd@NAVAIR.NAVY.MIL>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need help

I have been trying to use the boot disk on my system.  I get all the conflicts
cleared up. and get to the first color screen for the installation, but my
keyboard will not work.  It is a USLogic windows 95 keyboard that goes from a
small connect to the standard connector by way of an adaptor.  If I unplug the
keyboard and reconnect it the keyboard will work.  My system is a P90 with 32M.
 I have used the boot floppy on different systems and it worked fine.