Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:29:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
To:        Mike Johnson <mjohnson@browz.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virus now in my boot record

I would call Symanted and yell. That message is just telling you that
Norton's "bloodhound" misfeature found a change in your MBR. NOT that it's
a virus named "bloodhound". If it's a recent copy of Norton then
double-shame on them; this is an old problem with norton and was one of
the many reasons I purged it from my systems long ago. I swear, next time
I'm on DeAnza... <grrr>

Annoyed Dave