Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:17:48 -0400
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sigset_t changes committed

I believe this must be fixed.  At some point in time, there is going to be
another change to the kernel such that some older version of the code cannot run
on a new kernel.  I believe this situation has occurred before.  This will lead
to a situation where a new kernel is required before the build and a new build
is required before the new kernel is installed.  We cannot have this paradox.

Jim Bloom
bloom@acm.org