Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      happier42165@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Has your website : mail-archive.com been penalized by Google ?

   Good Morning Bussiness Owner
   Has your website lost traffic or rankings in last few weeks ? If yes,
   then your website is a VICTIM to these NEW google algorithm updates. To
   correct this you need to hire a professioanl Search Engine Optimization
   company who understands these changes better than what you can. More
   with these new updates coming each month you need your online web
   presence to be taken care by a group of SEO Experts who are dedicated
   to learn all these new changes coming their way.
   We are presently offering a 15 days FREE Trial for our S.E.O Service,
   so that you can experience our expert S.E.O skills and then decided to
   sign up with us. Our S.E.O Plans start from just 199$ and go to 399$ /
   month making sure your website is optimized for all possible keywords
   and not just 10-20 keywords like other companies offer.
   Google has recently launched 3 Big updates and refreshes keep coming
   every month
   1) Google Panda Update : Targeting Websites with Bad ONSITE
   2) Google Penguin : Targeting Websites with Bad backlinks
   3) Google Pigeon : Targeting Websites with bad local presence
   We have helped our clients pass all these algorithms pass these updates
   in last 3 years and we are one of those few ONLY SEO companies who have
   not been affected MUCH by these updates.
   What makes our company different :
   1) We optimize website not keywords : ( We optimize your website for as
   many keywords possible )
   2) We assure results in first 15 days itself
   3) We have the best possible pricing on the web
   4) We abide by all google rules
   5) Every link built is shared with for your future use
   6) We Offer complete SEO Service not just LINK BUILDING
   Email us back with your website and your phone number so we can study
   your website and email you back with our Customized proposal. Looking
   forward working with you.
   Regards
   Vince G
   SEO Manager ( TOB )