Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/20360

The following reply was made to PR ports/20360; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, ben@pavilion.net
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:25:37 -0300

 On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 08:39:40AM -0700, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
 >  	I am not running 4.0.1 but 4.0. And, it works for me. However,
 >  	Anyway, I'll update my XFree and get back to you later. :)

 	I "updated" my XFree to 4.0.1 and reinstalled rxvt from
 fresh sources. I did work with 4 rxvts for about 4 hours without
 a glitch (except an annoying backspace reluctancy to work which I
 ironed out as an user-term-configuration mistake :).
 	I am running a FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE as of 01/08/2000 (last
 tuesday). This does not seem to be a FreeBSD/port related problem
 or many users (including me) would be complaining.
 	Did you change your system in any way? Can you backtrace
 a coredump? I see you are running STABLE. Perhaps, you may have a
 stale source tree, my advice is that you cvsup update to the latest
 both sources and ports tree, make world, reinstall both XFree-4/rxvt
 and try to get the error again.
 	If you still get an error, get back to the rxvt developers
 as this is mostly a problem within rxvt that should be treated/verified
 by this most appropriate party. :)

 	I propose that this PR be changed to "waiting user input".