Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:28:35 -0000
From:      Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   [FBSD-mobile] Wanted: old style wavelan cards

Hi all

I am desperatly looking for old style Lucent WaveLAN cards (the ones for
which there are drivers in FreeBSD) since our supplier (ASK Comms -
avoid them) has fallen short of stock and sent us the new
IEEE802.11-compliant ones instead.

I am looking for ISA cards to put in desktops that would act as ad-hoc
access points (not wavepoints) and PC Cards for laptops.

If you have any spare that you want to get rid of please contact me.

Any hints on brokers/second hand gear suppliers appreciated

Thanks in advance

Guilhem Ensuque

Mobility Research Unit		guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk
B55-131B
BT Laboratories
Martlesham Heath		tel : +44 1473 645 232
IPSWICH IP5 3RE (UK)		fax : +44 1473 646 885