Date:      Mon, 07 May 2001 18:38:58 -0700
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kg@dccnet.com>
To:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        dochawk@psu.edu, Web Razter <webrazter@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.2

David Johnson wrote:

> HOWEVER, the FreeBSD port is looking for a file by the name of
> "so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin". This doesn't appear to be an RPM. I'm
> looking all over my StarOffice CD, and I found the above file, but I can
> find no RPM files.

That's right.  You have to registera and download the installable from Sun if
you do not have the copy of it on CD, and place it in /usr/ports/distfiles.

--
Regards,                       | Any and all errors in spelling are the
Kevin G. Eliuk <kg@dccnet.com> | are therefore governed by the copyright
                               | laws of the jurisdiction in which they
(604) 886-4040                 | are received.