Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 14:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <peter@bgnett.no>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A Known Problems List? (was Re: Document not found - [snip])

--- Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> this is a known problem with the online documentation.  The links will
> always work as expected (or at least they should), if you access the
> Handbook at the alternative address:

Hi All.

This gives me an idea.  How about making a document which has a list of
problems which we are currently tackling.  It doesnt only have to be for
docs@, but can have www@, the others if they agree.

I would be very greatful to know the advantages/disadvantages about this
sort of a document.

Regards.

  -- Hiten Pandya
  -- <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>, <hiten@xMach.org>