Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 1997 11:59:40 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Kedar <kedar@asacomputers.com>
Cc:        Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>, hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Pentuim or Pentuim Pro ?

Hi,

> >	I thought even the non-ATX, all slots were still full length?
>
>         It is not the slots, but the cards that one refers to, I believe.

yes, this is indeed what I meant, sorry about the confusion.  BTW, I
previously warned people that one problem with the gigabyte GA586DX
was that they used an AT style power connector on this ATX form factor
board, making case selection even harder.  I am told by a vendor that
gigabyte has changed to an ATX power connector several months ago.
--
Steve Passe	| powered by