Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 09:24:05 +0000 ()
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        coredump@nervosa.com (invalid opcode)
Cc:        mmead@Glock.COM, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current and accelx

> On a similar note, I notice XFree86 will run for about 10 mins and than
> the entire system will freeze. You can ctrl-c out of things, but than you
> can't run anything after that, it just hangs there excepting terminal
> input, but doing nothing with it. Other than that, -current is pretty
> stable as I can see.

Info, info, info :-).  Jordan wants to cut a new snap soon, and I want
to fix the problems for him ASAP.  Anything that you tell me about the hang
I'll be grateful.  I am going to grossly exercise my system tonight, and
will be looking forward for problems to fix.  If you can give me an idea
of what processes are waiting on (the tsleep states from the debugger ps
will help a bit.)

John