Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:23:42 -0700
From:      "William" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Loading FreeBSD on an Alpha.....

Ok, right off the bat, I know this is an Alpha question, but I have sent 3
messages to the freebsd-alpha list and have no answer, so PLEASE bear with
me.......

I have an Alpha 200 4/233 with 112meg RAM and 4gig SCSI and CDROM. I am
trying to get FreeBSD on it. I understand I need to do an FTP install with
snapshots, which snapshot is best for this?......I am not looking forward
to that part, but oh well.......what I want to know is are there ANY
consice and current instructions anywhere?? What I have found are random
notes and such and disscussions about SRM and PAL code....none of which is
real realevant to my question. I can use either ARC or SRM, whichever works
best....

Could someone PLEASE point me to some realevant documentation......

Thanks for bearing with this question......

William