Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:27:22 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Archive pruning

At 1:36 PM -0700 2000/4/25, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>  Why would "The Project" have to do anything? We've already established
>  this is of minority appeal,

	Have we?  Really?  We have established that this is of minority
appeal to the people who have spoken up on this mailing list, but
does this mailing list really reflect accurately the opinions of the
entire user base and potential future user base?

	I don't want to claim that you are wrong, I just would like to
accurately establish just what it is we've really determined and why,
and where this is going to take us.