Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:50:32 -0500
From:      Glen Barber <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        Thomas Lawrence <thomas.lawrence@bbconsult.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox on Freebsd

Hi,

Chris Hill wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Thomas Lawrence wrote:
>
> >   Hello Guys and Gals,
> >   Can you clear something up for me.
> >   Is it possible to install the closed source version of Virtualbox on
> >   Freebsd8.
>
> Glen Barber posted this...
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-questions@freebsd.org/msg217302.html
>
> ...last summer. I have not tried it, just saying it's there.

It is a (horribly outdated) pkg_add(1) installer.  I haven't had a chance
to update it yet; hopefully this weekend now that my attention has been
drawn to it.

For the record, it is not the closed-source version.  It is
emulators/virtualbox before it was repocopied to
emulators/virtualbox-ose-*.

Regards,

--
Glen Barber