Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:08:22 -0500
From:      "Michael C. Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ANSI C Standard and wchar*

Hi all,

I am working on completing a BSDL'ed implementation
of wchar* that is *not* broken.  However,
I could not find a free copy of ANSI C library standard.

I was wondering if anyone has an electronic copy of
ANSI/ISO/IEC 9899-1999 Programming Languages - C
and the related POSIX documents.  (Yes, the document
only costs $18 on ANSI.org, but I really do not want
to purchase something that I probably will not use again.)

Also, which part of POSIX governs the correct
behavior for wchar*? POSIX.1?

Finally, I know that someone has been working on the
same thing.  Would the person in question or someone please send
me what they have.

I apologize for the confusion. Many thanks.

-Michael