Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 17:19:27 -0400
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: error building ucd-snmp

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 02:14:41PM -0700, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:

> Just FYI I have the same error here. so you are not alone  ;-)

1.44 Wed May 17 20:27:13 2000 UTC by billf

Fixes for recent kernel changes, this will screw over people (like me)
who have a -CURRENT before:

Fri May 5 9:58:59 2000 UTC by phk

.. however, since no __FreeBSD_version bump was performed, I can't
handle this with the usual Makefile magic.

Submitted by:   kuriyama-san
Reviewed by:    Matt Ayres <mayres@chc-chimes.com> ("it works now")

This should fix stable as well, as Matt just built it on a 4.0-STABLE
machine from May 11.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect / Computer Horizons Corp - CVM
e-mail: billf@chc-chimes.com / billf@FreeBSD.org