Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:45:01 +0000
From:      Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Breakthrough: MPEG-2 hardware for FreeBSD ...

So, Roger, who's going to try hacking the LinuxTV code into the
FreeBSD kernel? Are you volunteering? Am I? I'm sure someone
other than me could do that a lot quicker, because I have neither
too much time nor too much experience with kernel hacking.

I hate this talking about who's doing the work, let's just hope
we'll get there eventually.

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine