Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2016 06:09:21 +0800
From:      "HR Interview Guide2016" <hr@communicationworks.com.sg>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?windows-1252?Q?Hiighly_Effective_Competency_Recruitment_and_Interviewing_Tips_for_HR_and__Professional_Recruiters?=

Competency-based Interview and=20
Selection Techniques

=A0      =A0   5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)
Having trouble viewing?Click Here
=A0
=A0
Competency-based Interview and  Selection TechniquesHow to Conduct =
Insightful=20
Interviews to Select and Recruit the  Right Talent for Your Organization
=A0

=A0  =20

Registration
=A0

=A0   Date   =A0   5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)
=A0   =A0   =A0   =A0
=A0   Venue   =A0   100 Orchard Road,
Concorde Hotel Singapore
=A0   =A0   =A0   =A0
=A0   Time   =A0   9.00am to 5.00pm
=A0   =A0   =A0   =A0
=A0   Fees   =A0  =20

S$ 1200 | S$ 480 After PIC Grant of 60%=20
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch=20
=A0
=A0

Register Now
=A0

Download Registration Form
=A0
Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or email: ame@aventisglobal.edu.sg
=A0
Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe, please click here
=A0   =A0  =20

=A0
Your Challenge: How to Recruit and Select the Best Qualified Candidate

In this current challenging business environment, employing the right =
individual=20
for the organization is crucial. Hiring the wrong individual not only has =
an=20
impact on the cost of operation but also on the morale, productivity, and =
efficiency=20
of the organisation. Recruiting and selecting the right talent is one of =
the=20
most important processes for organizations today. But as recruiters, we =
face=20
the challenge of identifying the right candidate from the very beginning. =
With=20
the rapid changes in the War on Talent, traditional interviewing =
techniques=20
are no longer sufficient. To help us identify the right talent, we need =
to=20
adopt a more cutting edge approach used successfully by leading fortune =
500=20
companies to attract, select and recruit talent=2E
=A0
Our Solution: Applying Highly Effective Interviewing Techniques Used by =
Fortune=20
500 Companies

Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) is widely used by employers in =
recruitment=20
processes where interviewees are required to demonstrate specific =
competencies/skills=20
under various scenarios. It is an interview technique to identify and =
assess=20
the competencies of candidates for a particular job. CBI helps =
organizations=20
to identify and match the right candidate to the right job, and make =
well-informed=20
hiring decisions.=20

Key Takeaways : Immediate Results to Your Talent Recruitment=20

The skills and knowledge you will gain from this program can be =
transferred=20
immediately to your organisation - improved interviewing skills leading =
to=20
hiring the right candidates for your organisation! After the course, =
participants=20
will be able to:=20

=95 Understand the differences between conventional and competency-based =
interview=20
techniques=20
=95 Identify competencies needed for a job=20
=95 Use an interview guide in preparing, conducting and managing the =
interview=20
to select the right people=20
=95 Use well-thought-out behavioral questioning techniques=20
=95 Utilize job-related core competencies in the interview process=20
=95 Conduct competency-based interview effectively

Who Will Benefit The Most

Managers, HR Executives and recruiters, Consultants and Business leaders =
seeking=20

=95 Enhance their recruitment and selection process=20
=95 Adopt a professional approach to recruit and select the right talent =
and=20
job fit=2E

Engaging and Rich Learning Environment

This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills for =
interviewing=20
and selection and learning is centered on interactive, activity-based, =
experiential=20
and accelerated learning. Participants will be fully engaged for optimal =
learning=20
and maximum results=2E

 Organizational & Executive Coach : Mr Jack Chua (BCC, Center for =
Creative=20
Leadership)
=A0
  =20
 Mr Jack Chua is a Talent Management Consultant and Executive Coach and =
has=20
been a leadership coach, trainer and facilitator to senior directors, =
general=20
managers, vice-presidents, deputy country divisional heads, and senior =
executives=20
seeking to enhance their leadership, team effectiveness, and influence =
strategies=20
to deliver organization results. In his work with clients, Jack has =
coached=20
leaders working in different business, political and legal environment =
and=20
in various regional and global roles.=20

The work has covered diagnostic work, identification of areas of focus in =
change=20
initiatives, and talent and leadership transitions of business units, =
divisions=20
and management teams. Jack is highly experienced in numerous profiling =
and=20
career planning tool including MBTI =AE Step I and II, CPI 260, Conflict =
Dynamic=20
Profiling, Voices 360-degree feedback, 360 by Design, Benchmarks, =
Workplace=20
Big 5 Profiling, competency-based interviewing, performance management, =
HR=20
audit, and HR planning process=2E

Education:

=95 BSc in Management,, University of London=20
=95 Master in Business Administration, Brunel-Henley University

Professional Affiliations:=20

=95 Board Certified Coach (BCC) Credential, Center for Credentialing & =
Education,=20
Inc, USA (Centre for Creative Leadership)=20
=95 Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA)

=A0
Testimonials:

=93Mr. Jack Chua is such a good coach and mentor! He helps inexperienced =
participants=20
to have better understanding of the process and application by deep =
diving=20
with useful insights.=94 - Assistant Manager, National University Health =
System
 =93Jack has helped in our understanding by providing relevant case =
studies to=20
illustrate the concepts. It really helps in our thought process , I =
strongly=20
recommended my colleagues to attend this course.=94 =96 Senior Manager, =
Nanyang=20
Polytechnic

Limited Seats Only - Don't Miss It!

Enrolment is limited. To register, please kindly DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION =
FORM=20
and email/fax to Ms Ame Goh at ame@aventisglobal.edu.sg | +65 6720 2222

Date   5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)
Venue   100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel Singapore
Time   9am to 5pm
Fee   S$ 1200 | S$ 480 After PIC Grant of 60%=20
 Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch=20
Enquiries  =20

Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or email: ame@aventisglobal.edu.sg

Over 100 Upcoming Courses
 Engage, motivate and inspire your team today! Check out our latest =
course=20
listing or contact us @ 6720 3333 for A FREE Quotation for Customized =
In-house=20
training

Save 60% or up to 400% Tax Rebate via Productivity and Innovation Credit =
(PIC)=20

 For more information, contact us or visit =
http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx

 Program Content / Outline

=95 Introduction: Program Overview, Program Objectives and Flow for Day=20
=95 Context for this Interviewing Skills workshop=20
=95 Major Components of a Promotional Interviewing=20
=95 Competency, Productivity and Performance=20
=95 Behavioral-based Information in a Promotional Interview=20
=95 Skills Practice=20
=95 Motivational Fit=20
=95 Promotional Interview Guide=20
=95 Follow-up Question=20