Date:      Sat, 5 Jul 2003 22:20:44 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Andy Doerr <andydoerr@swbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcl8.4

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 12:16:44AM -0500, Andy Doerr wrote:
> Thank you for your response Kris.
>=20
> I was referring to the other tcl packages such as to be found under=20
> tcl83 category
> Itcl
> Mysqltcl
> Expect
> TclX
> mod_dtcl
>=20
> I would like current release of these packages linked against the tcl=20
> 8.4 library instead of the one provided by tcl8.3

OK, thanks for clarifying.  Assuming that tcl8.4 is considered by the
developers to be the current "stable" release (which I think it is),
we should indeed try to migrate 8.3 ports to 8.4.  Some of them will
probably require changes.  Would you be able to work on this?

Kris

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--