Date:      Sat, 4 May 2002 14:34:33 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3CRWE737A

"M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org> probably said:
> Yes.  I try very hard to make sure that all the wireless cards I have
> always work.  I'll send you email off list.

I'll drop you one of these, then. I seem to have aquired two.

With my laptop at home again, confusingly enough, the card seems to
work just fine with my SMC base station doing 128 bit WEP. At my
office it was failing to function with a non-WEP but non-broadcast
SSID Cisco 350 base station.

I'm using the card to post this message.

Heard of cards refusing to associate to non-broadcast SSID networks
(even when you give it the appropriate ssid) ?

P.

--
pir                pir-sig@pir.net                 pir-sig@net.tufts.edu