Date:      Thu, 01 Feb 96 03:07:12 -0500
From:      havlicek@infinet.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   question

I have been thinking about running BSD for a couple of years.

I use linux. Are the BSD guys still a bunch of assholes?

They were a bunch of pricks the last time I considered  switching.

If the assholes have been washed out of the system I might consider it.

BSD is not impressive because it promotes asshole comments to new users.

I think if yu want anybody to to use BSD you need to straighten up your act.

-MIKE