Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:16:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
Cc:        root@isis.dynip.com, ben@scientia.demon.co.uk, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help About Shell Script

I know that perl is a pain, that's what I meant about obfuscation.
It's easy to do that if you're not careful.  I only use it for small
'utility like' programs or things that rely on heavy text processing.

I do have Programming Python on my bookshelf just dying to be read. I'm
also learning C++ because half the software I want to contribute to is
written in it (like Blackbox).

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org