Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:31:27 -0400
From:      mpd <mpd@rochester.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla/Java - windows too small

Hi,

This problem began plaguing me a couple days ago. I have
the native Mozilla built and working fine, along w/ the
native jdk (1.3.1.) Both have been built from ports. My
problem lies with any java applet opening a new window.
The windows opened are of the absolute minimum size, it seems.
They're so small that many times I am unable to find where
they were actually opened (and by small I mean like 3x8 pixels.)
Some of these windows are not resizable, making them totally
useless. Has anyone seen this before? Anything I can do to fix it?

thanks,

mike