Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 1997 01:19:47 -0400
From:      Stephen Milley <smilley@waterw.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Where can I get the 4.4FreeBSD on CDROM, with complete manual and all? And
what does this version provide as opposed to going to cdrom.com or some
other place, etc.? If so, is there a web site I can visit to order it? I
also want to know what this BSDLite version they are talking about is.
Thanks for answering all these questions, as I am forever learning this
impressive OS! :)
P.S. To give you a hint, my own ISP uses it! :)