Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2013 12:00:29 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CURRENT: still suffering from nscd(1) issue?

--=-bXI4YWhKowbQ49vXGATc

Since the overhaul of several core functions of P Davidek, the NSCD
nameservice caching daemon seems to be broken. Just to test this, I
enabled the nscd again and my most recent CURRENT box seems to have
"forgotten" that there is a root:

su: unknown login: root

or when trying to installworld/installkernel

root: no such user

Is this problem addressed or should I send a PR?

Regards,
Oliver

--=-bXI4YWhKowbQ49vXGATc

--=-bXI4YWhKowbQ49vXGATc--