Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2013 12:53:33 +0600
From:      Anton Mazunin <mazuninanton@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ralink RT5372l support

Hello everybody. Recently I was choosing usb wifi adapter for my pc, and
decided the best way to be happy in this things is to buy one which is
in freebsd supported hardware list. After few minutes of searching, the
choise was done and I went to the closest shop and bought D-Link DWA-140.
I have to say that I was very upset when my OS only showed me: <Ralink>
at usbus1 (connected) but no device appeared in ifconfig. The only
string appeared in dmesg was <Ralink> at usbus1 (connected). Ok, lets
see what my linux laptop would show me. And you know what? The same thing!
Then I decided to open the cover and see which chip is on the board. It
was Ralink RT5372l. After some time of googling I recognized there is no
support for this chip in run driver.
So here is the question: is there any way to make this device work on my
pc? btw I'm using freebsd 9.2
Thank you for help! Hope I didn't get much of your time.