Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:41:25 +0100
From:      Gregor Bittel <Gregor.Bittel@GMX.de>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP-Mainboards-Listing.

Hi,
two years are gone, since I decided to make a list
of running SMP-Mainboards with FreeBSD.
At this time (2 years ago) I wanted to buy a new SMP-Board,
but I haven't done this - I'm quite happy now with my
good old Pentium and FreeBSD-4.7R.

But - I need much more informations, which boards are
running, a dmesg-output and mptable-output.
(Currently are 96 boards of 377 known boards listed...)

This site/listing is still under development, and is at
http://www.bnv-bamberg.de/home/ba3294/smp/index.htm
available.

And not to forget, I wish to say thank you to all people, which
helped me with this site and their support.

-Gregor.

--
Gregor.Bittel@GMX.de
This is the first time posted to questions (I'm not subscribed there)