Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:41:31 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Visigoth <visigoth@telemere.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Also... /etc/periodic/daily/200.backup-passwd and MD5 (fwd)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:27:34 CST, Visigoth wrote:

> 	Did anybody get a chance to look at this and decide that it wasn't
> the case or was?  I was suprised because I didn't hear _anything_ and am
> wondering if I was doing something wrong...

Sorry, I read your original post, but somehow a reply like the one that
follows didn't make it out of my MUA. :-)

Please send me an example of what master.passwd lines look like with MD5
passwords look like and I'll have a look at 200.backup-passwd for you.
For security's sake, I suggest you create a dummy user for this purpose
and remove the user as soon as you've sent me the master.passwd line for
it.

Thanks,
Sheldon.