Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:49:59 -0700
From:      Richard Schilling <rschi@rsmba.biz>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup daemon vulnerabilities (was: Re: cvsup with tag=. on src and upgrading (in general))

I'm comfortable now with the tagging of the repository.   I cvsup'd
src-all without a tag= in the file and got all the revisions (installed
it into a staging area).  It'll be a handy reference.  Thanks again all
for taking time to field my newbe questions (the archives are sooo big).

I also cvsup'd the port-all (tag=.) and src-all (tag=RELENG_4), rebuilt
everything according to the instructions and it all works great.

Using the cvsup-mirror is next on my list :-)

Has anyone reported security problems/vulnerabilities running the cvsup
daemon?

--Richard