Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:33:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Raman Ng <ramanng@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR misc/30373 - no one handle?

Dear all,

I wonder what's the status of PR 30373.  It's still
'Open' in the PR.

I have the same Logitech iFeel Optical USB mouse and
encountered the same problem in both 4.4 Release and
4.4 Stable.  However, this mouse work very well in
both Linux and Windows.

Since I'm in office now and my FreeBSD PC is in my
home, I can provide the dmesg output and kernel config
after I returned to home.

Regards,
Raman