Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:08:38 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Antuan Avdioukhine <antuan@eltex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TeX + Cyrillic = ?

Gentlemen,
    Has anybody an experience with cyrillization and russification of
teTeX package? I tried to apply an package from Linux, but something
goes wrong. TeX unable to found some components. I tried to apply after
that number of packages from CTAN, but no results I got. Can anybody help
me with an hint of, maybe, complete instruction? URL's are welcome.

---
Antuan Avdioukhine
St.Petersburg, Russia
---