Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:09:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cups/ghostscript problems.

At least since the recent ghostscript upgrade, my cups installation appears
to be broken.  Every time I try to print, pstoraster gets the error

%%[ Error: rangecheck; OffendingCommand: .installpagedevice ]%%
GNU Ghostscript 7.07: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

I've Googled, I've looked at the mailing lists and I don't see anyone else
having the problem, so I know it must be some interaction of stuff I have
installed, but for the life of me I can't figure out what.  Has anyone else
seen this, and, if so, how have you fixed it?  This is with the latest Cups
(1.1.22) and pstoraster (7.07_3) as well as Ghostscript (7.07_11).

Thanks!
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/