Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:55:18 +1100
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: choosing a Centrino notebook

I've just picked up an NEC versa s900, radeon 9000 in a 12.1" laptop is
fantastic. Everything apart from the wifi works great under -CURRENT,
main problem with the centrino laptops is the fact that if it's the
intel wireless chipset then it's not supported in anything other than
windows since it's not a true hardware solution. I ended up buying a
pcmcia wireless card, though could also have replaced the mini pci card.

Cheers,

Mark