Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:42:26 +0200
From:      Raymond Wiker <Raymond.Wiker@fast.no>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cursor (trackpoint) "creep" with moused?

Barney Wolff writes:
 > On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 04:52:42PM -0400, Andy Sparrow wrote:
 > >
 > > I'm just curious as to why this might be - the trackpoint "creep", that
 > > is - does anyone have any ideas? :-)
 >
 > I've experienced the same effect on a Toshiba laptop running W2k, so
 > perhaps it's the device, not anything fbsd-specific.

        Some of my colleagues have seen this on their Dell notebooks
running W2K & Win XP. One of them has had the entire keyboard assembly
replaced, twice, because of this problem. Soooo, I would say it's
likely to be a hardware problem.

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  Raymond.Wiker@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer             Web:   http://www.fast.no/