Date:      09 Nov 2002 04:39:38 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        mattb <mattb@houston.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nvidia

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 04:10, mattb wrote:
> Running the nvidia drivers as well.  Things seems to be ok with the
> exception of my mouse scrolling.
>
> Option "ZAxisMapping "4 5"
> Option "Buttons" "5"

I have this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        #Option         "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option          "Protocol"              "auto"
        #Option         "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
        Option          "Buttons"       "5"
EndSection

And, of course, I run moused with the -z 4 flag.  Works just fine for
me.

Joe