Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 1996 19:21:43 +0900
From:      akapee@po.iijnet.or.jp (Isao Akatsuka)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   This is a Japanese publishing company

Dear Sirs(The FreeBSD Project),

  How are you. Our company, Shuwa System CO.,LTD, is the leading
  publishing company in Japan.We are now planning a book which
  titled "FreeBSD nyuumon(start up) Kit for 98 users".
  We intend to introduce "FreeBSD2.1.0R" for Japanese NEC(98) users.

  We could be appreciate it if you give us permission to
put the article in our book and its premium disk.

  We hope to tell us the following qustions.

--Can we redistribute selected "FreeBSD2.1.0R" for 98-series?

--Can we redistribute "FreeBSD2.1.5R" for IBM-PC?

We hope to hear favorably from you soon.

  The specification of the book is as follows:
Book Title:            FreeBSD nyuumon(start up) kit for 98 users
Price:                 2,900 Yen
Number of Pages:       200
Size:                  182mm x 234mm

Sincerely yours,
Isao Akatsuka, Editor
e-mail:akapee@po.iijnet.or.jp
Shuwa System Co.,Ltd
1-26-1 Juko BLDG. Akasaka Minatoku Tokyo, 107 Japan