Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 05:44:16 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Urgent please read...

In wake of the recent massive amount of disscussion about donations, The
United FreeBSD Donation Orginization has been founded.

<fade in to jordan sitting at computer with sunken eyes>

(voiceover:)
Imagine a hacker... alone at his computer... unable to function because of
lack of Doritos and Jolt.
He tries to program, but can't because lack of funds for takeout has left
him with terrible malnutrition.

What can you do?

Well for 19cents a day, you can help one of our starving coders, imagine
that, just 19cents a day, barely the price of a hot cappichino with almond
flavoring, and that little sprinkle of cinnamon... (we all like cinnamon
right?)
that's JUST 20$ a month!

Together we can help these poor individuals lead better, if not more
healthier lives.

The United FreeBSD Donation Orginization has been here for ummm, about a day
or so and we plan to make a difference.

Along with your donation you will recieve a FreeBSD cdrom, and
documentation.
You will also get updated pictures of your core team member