Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      david.myers@Corp.Sun.COM
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kernel compile problems under PAO-current

Folks:

Is it just me, or does a kernel patched with the June 16 PAO snapshot
fail to link?  I don't have the laptop in front of me at the moment,
but it seems the problem are the symbols '_pcicdriver' and '_pcicintr'
under ioconf.o.

I'm hoping that maybe updating my PAO installation will fix a SCSI
timeout problem I'm seeing with the aic0 driver on an Adaptec 1460A...

Thanks much.

-David.