Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:12:11 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd bios.

>So, I repeat: easily done, not acceptable to freebsd core.

   As has been mentioned by several people already, 'freebsd core' hasn't
discussed this as a group and hasn't made any declaration of acceptabilty.
   That said, I'll say (as a core member, but representing only myself) that
I think the idea is pretty cool and I'd very much like it to succeed if at
all possible.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Manufacturer of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.