Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:56:23 +0000
From:      holland@i-p-d.com
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qpopper and syslogd

Hi folks,

Okay, after dealing with it for about 4 hours or so, i still
cant get this to work (gettin syslogd to log popper 2.53
messages in a diff file rather than messages)

i contacted a friend that runs freebsd 2.2.7 and he couldnt get
it to work in the following format

!popper
*.*			/var/log/popper

so we read the docx and it says popper logs as local0.
he then adds...

local0.notice;local0.debug  /var/log/popper

and it worked perfectly, yet on our system it doesnt.

what could be wrong?
any ideas how to fix?

ttfn
Holland