Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:22:36 -0400
From:      Nick Evans <nevans@nextvenue.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Samba

------_=_NextPart_001_01C00657.4B4246D0

Has anyone gotten Samba 2.0.7 running successfully on 4.1-Release? For some
reason smbd and nmbd will not run. I can execute them, but I never see their
processes running, yet I don't get errors. I have a completely configured
smb.conf, point smbd to the location of smb.conf etc. Nothing seems to work.

Nick

------_=_NextPart_001_01C00657.4B4246D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>Samba</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anyone gotten Samba 2.0.7 running successfully on =
4.1-Release? For some reason smbd and nmbd will not run. I can execute =
them, but I never see their processes running, yet I don't get errors. =
I have a completely configured smb.conf, point smbd to the location of =
smb.conf etc. Nothing seems to work.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Nick</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>